Lv 4

Is it true that Jesus is better than a diamond sword?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

You mean like to just "have" or like being in a fight? If Jesus was with you in a fight and wasn't being all silly with" turn the other cheek," he could smote (smite?) your enemy with his psychic powers. However, owning a diamond sword and then selling it could make you very wealthy and you could hire mercs to defend you or heck, think of all the good works you could do with the money. Or I suppose if you were really strong, you could swing Jesus around like a big meat hammer and beat up your enemies with him. OR, Jesus I'm sure could be a really good juggler and he could dazzle your enemy and you could like sneak away and escape ! OR, what if you had Jesus AND the diamond sword too! You could get JESUS to wield the sword and you could just stand back and watch. Well, now that I think about it, Jesus might not have the killer instinct that a sword fighter needs. He might just wound them and then forgive them. OK, I'm out of material-- a silly answer for a silly question you troll!

• 7 years ago

Jesus with double-edged sword > diamond sword.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

The Second Death

Hear it, all ye ends of the earth —all ye priests, all ye sinners, and all men. Repent! Repent! Obey the gospel. Turn to God; for your religion won’t save you, and you will be damned. I do not say how long. There have been remarks made concerning all men being redeemed from hell; but I say that those who sin against the Holy Ghost cannot be forgiven in this world or in the world to come; they shall die the second death. Those who commit the unpardonable sin are doomed to Gnolom—to dwell in hell, worlds without end. As they concocted scenes of bloodshed in this world, so they shall rise to that resurrection which is as the lake of fire and brimstone. Some shall rise to the everlasting burnings of God; for God dwells in everlasting burnings and some shall rise to the damnation of their own filthiness, which is as exquisite a torment as the lake of fire and brimstone.

• 7 years ago

Jesus is God. He is better than anything!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.