What are your top 5 Ds/3Ds games?

I'm wanting to stalk up on some portable games, so tell me, what are you favorites?

Mine are:

1. 999: 9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors

2. Pokemon black/white

3. Super Mario bros.

4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

5. Mario Kart or Super Scribblenauts

Or if you have a favorite GBA Game let me know!

• Karen
    Favorite Answer

For the DS:

The World Ends With You - Freaking awesome game, if you're looking for a new DS game, you have to try it. If I had to recommend just one for the DS, it would be this.

Ace Attorney series - the gameplay is near identical in all the games and the storyline is linear (with the exception of Apollo Justice and Investigations), so I'm just going to count it as one. It's more like an interactive story at times, but you need to solve crimes by looking through evidence and pressing witnesses in court, that kind of thing. One of my favorite series of all time.

Pokemon SS - I liked this one more than B/W; maybe it's the nostalgia, since GSC was one of my favorites. And I liked that your starter Pokemon followed you around like Pikachu did in Yellow, that was a nice touch.

Final Fantasy IV - Remake of a classic - it's not one of my favorite Final Fantasy games of all time, but for a handheld, it was great.

As for the GBA, some of my favorites are:

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - Gameplay is really different from the traditional Final Fantasy, but it still has awesome characters and a story, and it's just so addicting.

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - A classic of the LoZ series. I've actually never played the newer ones, but I really loved the GBA LoZ games.

Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - This one's a bit newer than A Link to the Past, and a lot of people say it's not as good, but personally, I like this one more - I find it more fun. Well, it's more cartoon-y and offers more guidance when you're stuck, whereas LttP is a lot like the original Zelda game in that it's just free-roam, and you can complete the story and collect weapons/items in whatever order you wish. It's also a lot longer than The Minish Cap, but yeah, both pretty good games.

Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town - this one might not be for everyone, but I certainly thought it was a lot of fun. It's not your typical RPG, in that instead of equipping a sword, you're equipping farming tools and raising animals, but it's just another really addicting game.

I know I only listed 4 for each console, but they just seem like the ones most worth mentioning for me. c:

1. Super Mario 3D Land

2. Mario Kart 7

3. New Super Mario Bros.

4. Kirby Mass Attack

5. New Super Mario Bros. 2

1. Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)

2. Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)

3. Mario Kart (DS)

4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3DS)

5. Mighty Switch Force (3DS eShop)

Also, Fire Emblem: Awakening is a 3DS game that's coming out tomorrow. I've played the demo and it looks great!

Nice choices above

Pokemon series-I like HG/SS most because how good a remake it is. Feels newer than diamond and Pearl. (Bty the most hardcore I've ever done...588+ Pokemon legit)

I've got resident evil revelations, scribblenauts unlimited, kingdom hearts 3d(recommend to fans/its ok), kid Icarus uprising(if you can handle the controls-i definitely can), super Mario 3d land(very good especially if you suck at Mario its also a good game to start)

If you liked Mario Kart on DS I'd recommended 7

Hi,

I downloaded Super mario Bros X for free here: http://bit.ly/1p0Cbkr

Super Mario Bros is a free classic game in which you have to eliminate your enemies and save your princess.

It's a must have game.

3ds.

Mario 3d land

Pilotwings resort

Kingdom hearts dream drop

Kid Icarus even though it's terribly hard to control

Monster hunter ultimate, as soon as its released!