who's the more talented actor leonardo dicaprio or johnny depp?

i personally think leonardo is more talented but johnny is great too but a little overrated just my opinion

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

this is a hard question because they are my favorite actors!but i have to say Johnny Depp.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Johnny Depp

• 7 years ago

They are both fantastic actors. It just depends on what kind of movies you like.

Johnny Depp tends to go towards more eclectic and outrageous roles: Edward Scissorhands, Pirates, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd...etc.

Leonardo Dicaprio tends to accept more roles that deal with conflicted characters who display and struggle with alot of emotion: Inception, Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond, Great Gatsy...etc.

They are two of Hollywood's best at this point in time. Both very talented. I respect them both tremendously and am always excited about their new films and projects.

• RBT
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Depp. DiCaprio has picked better roles lately but he's not as versatile as Depp. If you look at Johnny Depp's filmography you'll see that he's been great in many types of roles. He's unrecognizable from one role to another.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

They're both very talented, but I think Johnny Depp is more versatile.

• 7 years ago

Johnny Depp is awesome

• Sam
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

I'm more of a fan of Dicaprio's films than Depp's. Always found Depp to be extremely overrated, especially looks-wise, I find him very plain and normal looking.

• 7 years ago

johnny depp

• 7 years ago

I'd say Johnny Depp. He often plays very difficult roles of eccentric characters and portrays them all very well.

• ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

I think they're both really great, and I agree, he is a little overrated.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.