who's the more talented actor leonardo dicaprio or johnny depp?

i personally think leonardo is more talented but johnny is great too but a little overrated just my opinion

Favorite Answer

this is a hard question because they are my favorite actors!but i have to say Johnny Depp.

Johnny Depp

They are both fantastic actors. It just depends on what kind of movies you like.

Johnny Depp tends to go towards more eclectic and outrageous roles: Edward Scissorhands, Pirates, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sweeney Todd...etc.

Leonardo Dicaprio tends to accept more roles that deal with conflicted characters who display and struggle with alot of emotion: Inception, Aviator, The Departed, Blood Diamond, Great Gatsy...etc.

They are two of Hollywood's best at this point in time. Both very talented. I respect them both tremendously and am always excited about their new films and projects.

• RBT

Depp. DiCaprio has picked better roles lately but he's not as versatile as Depp. If you look at Johnny Depp's filmography you'll see that he's been great in many types of roles. He's unrecognizable from one role to another.

They're both very talented, but I think Johnny Depp is more versatile.

Johnny Depp is awesome

• Sam

I'm more of a fan of Dicaprio's films than Depp's. Always found Depp to be extremely overrated, especially looks-wise, I find him very plain and normal looking.

johnny depp

I'd say Johnny Depp. He often plays very difficult roles of eccentric characters and portrays them all very well.

• ?

I think they're both really great, and I agree, he is a little overrated.