What site do YOU use to watch live NHL games?

state your country too, thanksssss.

bq: what team do you support?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Watch Free NHL Hockey Games live Streaming online!

Hockey Streams:

First Row Sports – New site that seems reliable for the moment.

KHL, DEL, & Erste Bank EHL – In Russian I assume, but they do a good job with pictures.

Czech League - Get you some Jaromir Jagr!

Russian site – Some Russian site that has all NHL games. Beware of NSFW ads though.

Chanfeed – This site usually plays only sporting events, so it is worth a try.

AHL Live – Not free, but is probably money. Same as NHL Gamecenter I assume

NHL GameCenter Live – best quality and most reliable by far. But you have to spend some cash for it!

Justin.tv – Enter your team or game in the search box at the top. Try searching for everything from “Penguins”, “Pittsburgh”, “NHL”, “Hockey”, “date or time of game” or the opponents team name. You have to do some intelligent searching to find some games here.

Freedocast.com – Same as Justin.tv. You have to search and hope you get lucky

Yahoo! – Certain NHL games are streamed live by Yahoo! Games are available in different stream qualities from 100kbps to 700kbps. Games available online are marked with a “Watch It Live” icon beside the game’s scoreboard.

Comcast – Only one game is shown at any given time and games are not shown every day. The service is only available to users in the United States who are subscribers to Comcast’s Internet services.

HULU – NHL Games - The NHL has a Hulu account and they show a ton of recent games as well as classic games for free!

Other great sites to visit:

NBA Dunkers

MLB Sluggers

NFL passers

Source(s): me.see59
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Firstrowsports Nhl

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.