Mary's reaction when Gabrielle came to inform her that she is going to give birth to "god"?

This question is directed to Christians and is referring to the concept of the Trinity. Lately, I have been questioning the validity of the Trinity in my past questions that I posted here. This question is just an extension to the rest.

Now back to the question. How did Mary react when she found out god is in her stomach? Is there an authentic and valid narration in the bible describing how she reacted?

Christian brothers and sisters, please shed some light on this.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Linda
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No intelligent person could possibly believe in the trinity. It is completely illogical. The creator of the universe did not come down to earth so man could kill him. Jesus could not pray to himself. Etc.

2 and 3 headed gods are found in many pagan religions before Jesus was born.

Source(s): the bible and common sense
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

look, i recognize i'm many years overdue to party yet i could only favor to operate that it truly is in truth conceivable to have a virgin start. Say someone contaminated Mary's underclothes with sperm; the sperm could live to inform the tale and get contained in the vagina because the pubic area is perfect for sperm survival. it truly is somewhat not likely although. So she grow to be likely both about to have sex and were given precum someplace round her crotch or she's a liar and pronounced she grow to be a virgin because she did not favor to get stoned to death.

• Pancho
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

No, she wasn't told that she was going to give birth to God. No one can give birth to God! The invented title that Mary was given ("Mother of God") is very ignorant. She gave birth, not to God, but to Jesus. Jesus isn't God. Jesus never claimed to be God. Jesus never implied that He was God. No, "God" wasn't "in her stomach!" Christians need to stop inventing religion as they go -- that isn't allowed, and it will tell you this at the end of the Book of Revelation (Rev. 22:18-19). Even if all the Christians in the world believe that Jesus is God, He still isn't God, no matter what ....

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

she accepted it without fear , and the only other two people who knew in advance that she was carrying god , were Elizabeth in luke 1;42-43 and simeon in 2:29-32

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

she gave birth to Jesus not God...before he died and he was praying to not have to go through the horrible torture he would soon go through who was he praying to? and was he praying to himself when he said father why have you forsaken me? so according to the bible Jesus and God are 2 different beings

• 8 years ago

wait, what's Xena's sidekick doing in this story?

• 8 years ago

Just read the Gospels. It really doesn't take long.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.