Black Ops 2 boosting Xbox 360?

If your going to just leave a negative comment I don't care just giving this a shot.

I've never boosted on this game before but I really want to so I can get Nuclear Killer and some headshots I'm more than willing to return the favor and take turns you must have a Mic and Tactical Insertions my GT is 'ix Shawn' thanks.

Favorite Answer

I would do it wiv you but my internet is down!!

• fly

One will do it. in case you strengthen for as low as ten kills and get caught your boosting. it is not significant what share comments you have had against you. you will probably get you rank resest the 1st time your caught. you have in all probability have been given fortunate this time and have been given away with it, in basic terms be conscious of that they do seize boosters and might ban a gamertag from playing multiplayer, Xbox stay might desire to punish you besides and might desire to restrict your finished gamertag then you definitely might loose any dlc you have paid for and any gold.

Why do you want a tactical nuke? If its just for the title you feel better if you actually achieved it. Seriously, offline boosting (for split screen) is ok, but online is just wrong.

Source(s): A talking chair

My Internet is down