Canadian Forces Navy Reserve BMQ questions?

Alright, heres what I already know from asking people at my home unit. It's going to be in Quebec. It will be 7 weeks long. It will be a combination of BMQ and NETP Heres my questions that I'm hoping someone could help give insight about: 1) Will it be equivalent to normal reg force BMQ and/or... show more Alright, heres what I already know from asking people at my home unit.

It's going to be in Quebec.
It will be 7 weeks long.
It will be a combination of BMQ and NETP

Heres my questions that I'm hoping someone could help give insight about:

1) Will it be equivalent to normal reg force BMQ and/or army reserve BMQ (I heard there BMQ is more field oriented)

2) What will the course hours be like day to day? Most people I ask this too say you'll be busy the entire time and have absolutely no free time. My friend is currently doing army reserve BMQ and he says his training lasts from 6am to 6:30pm and after that they have the rest of the day to prepare for the next day and such but they can also use it as spare time if they finish everything they have to do. He's even able to use his phone everyday after 6:30.

3) (Kind of like question one) Is it equivalent to reg force BMQ in training. I don't mean on paper but I mean will I feel like i've been trained like the reg force afterword?

4) Are you allowed to go home on weekends? I've asked a lot of people this and I've gotten mixed answers.

5) If you're allowed to go home on weekends is it possible to actually go home? (I live in New Brunswick) Or do you have to stay in town during the weekend?

6) Will there be any long weekends or chances to be sent home during the summer? I ask this because for normal BMQ if its done during Christmas they send everyone home for 2 weeks during Christmas. Just wondering if there are any moments like that during the summer where there's a holiday or something recognized by the CF.

7) Can you bring your own pillows and blankets?

If you don't wanna answer this I don't blame you, it's a lot of random questions. I'm just really curious about what i'm going to be doing this summer and for some reason my unit isn't much help. Also im sure anyone who's done any BMQ a lot of the same stuff applies to the question.
Update: Randy, im not really sure if you're right about the gap between reg force and reserve. Ive heard many stories of people doing component transfers without redoing bmq.