When blocking someone from YouTube!?

I have this person that has been leaving these hateful type of comments/replies on when I comment on someone else's video and also on my inbox. He have called me the N-word and I have blocked him. Does this mean that I don't have to worry about him sending me comments or in-boxing me anymore?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, when you block him you will be like invisible to him, he won't be able to see your comments, he can't find you anywhere and he won't be able to send you a message, and same as for you, you won't be able to see his page again unless you unblock him.

But if he makes another account and searches for you he could find you, but if he did put mean comments/replies or messaging you just block him again on his other account, but i don't think he will do all that just to bother you.

Yes he won't be able to find or contact you again unless he makes a new account.

Source(s): A YouTube Music Promoter https://www.youtube.com/user/RainDub7

Hey, no self plugs guy above me