Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 8 years ago

Greatest Basketball player of all time?

I'm not asking who was the greatest basketball player of all time but more like

what would it take to be the greatest basketball player of all time if you were in the NBA.

Talking about stats, height, weight, position etc. Well this is basically all about trying to make a new my player for the game NBA 2k13 and I'm tired of making point guards and I want something new so I'm going to try and attempt to make a player who will become the greatest and the most perfect basketball player. I want a more realistic height,body, playstyle most people use the "Lebron type" body with 6'8 240 but I want something like MJ's shooting skills, Blake Griffin dunks, Kobes confidence, Lebrons strength and rebounding, Derrick Rose assists, all that into a body what would that be? 6'7 235?

Favorite Answer

6'7 - 235 is ideal. Like no joke, while I was reading it. I was thinking, 6'7 is perfect. The 235 is just adding it up.

I'd go small forward, and either scoring or athletic (All around if it's available, I don't remember if it is.). To be considered the best, 25+ points per game is ideal. Along with strong play in the 4th, and good work on the boards. Really, it all depends on how good you are playing the game. If we're talking about stature, size, and build. That's ideal, however, you could easily dominate just as well with a 6'4, 190 small forward if your a good video gamer.

BTW, Signature skills are ideal if you want what you want. Closer, Gatorade Prime Pack, and maybe Posterizer are important for the type of things you want.

So..

I followed the predictions of this site http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=570 and I'm very pleased. You can test it for free. It's an incredible system that tells you very easy to use predictions bases on stats, patterns and trends.

Have a nice day

• Sensei

you need a 2, 3, or 4 to be the greatest player... a point guard or center are too limited.. a versatile 6'8 point forward or a 6'6 shooting guard are you're two best bets..

A lot of people are seeking to gaming to fix their economic problems, but if they lose they are only creating points actually worse.

It's a video game. You can do anything you want.

stephen hawking

JEREMY LIN

MJ