could i possibly be pregnant with my first?

Okay ill tell you when iv had sex in the past 2 months.last month i had sex on the 14th ,22nd,24th and i had my period on the 11th, and ended the 18th.this month i started bleeding for four days the 4th till the 8th witch was yesterday , iv had sex this moonth on the 4th 6th and 7th iv bought 2 test, and i got a faint test very faint u need to look really close at it, iv been haveing symptoms..

sickness,

backach,

stomach ach.

light/heavy bleeding

fainting only happend once witch was this wendsday,

constipation,

peeing constently,

fatigue,

hungrey constently.

and thats about it.

Also trought the days and weeks my test has goten darker

Favorite Answer

If u keep taking the test and its getting darker, save your money, wait a week, take another, or just go straight to the doctor. Your probably expecting.(:

Normally ovulation is on the 14th day of a 28 day cycle.But this varries for each person. If you are trying to get pregnant then better have sex every alternate days.Around the time of ovulation you should try more. the day of ovultion and a day after. Sperm lives for 3 to 6 days and egg for 12 -24 hrs.

Home Pregnancy test comes positive when there is HCG in urine. This can happen after implantation.Then level of HCG increases each day so that it can be detected in urine.Normally implantation occurs 10 to 12 days...and can become even late...so for a 30 day cycle u can detect pregnancy even on the 30 day itself...but better wait for 5 days after missed period and then have your test done.Blood test will give you result more early than urine test

TIPS.

Hve helthy food.. drink milk. relax and dont go to wash imeediately after sex

Early preg symptoms vary alot. for me I had gas. i used to vomit bcoz of that.. Other symptoms include head ache

feel some cramps in stomach ..., frequency of urination vl increase, sore breasts...back pain..and we cannot say which is the earliest symptom..bcoz symptoms itself vary for each person..