would u say .. im pregnant?

Okay i had my period last month on the 11th till the 18th. but this month it came pretty early on the 4th and ended on the 8th of this month im coonfused, iv had sex last month on the 14th,22nd,and 28th, and this month iv had sex on the 4th, 6th and 8th and i took a few test and they were really faint, and only one of them became darker durieng the days and weeks,

Ib been haveing these symptoms

1.constipation,

2, peeing alot

3,hungrey 24/7

4.headachs

5,backahs

6.stomach achs

7.dizzy

8, fainted once while i woke up at 2;30 to use the washroom

Btw we have unprotected sex all the time, sence we are trying for our first child thanks -kate

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The symptoms are not pregnancy symptoms, you had period 4-8 Feb so not pregnant,from the 8th the sperm can live inside you for up to 5 days but normally you ovulate 12-14 days after period which will be 20th-22nd February and then it takes 10+ days for the egg to travel and implant in your womb so not pregnant just now. if someone is ttc and bleeds then not pregnant as you need the blood for the egg to implant into and grow, as for your symptoms I would get checked out for blood pressure or type 2 diabetic problems, Good Luck

• 7 years ago

im totaly confused becouse once period started means there is no pregnancy 100per cent sure , but ur symtomps shows that u r pregnant, this is a typical case , beter u make pregnancy test at any lab , so u can get a best answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.