I want to leave a note for this girl...?

There is this girl in my grade whom i like very much but we have never talked though. I thinking about leaving her a love note in her locker. What should I write and how should I hint it was me who wrote it.

thanks.

Favorite Answer

Ok, so there are more than one way of approaching this. You could:

1.) Get to know her first. If you randomly leave her a note, she might get freaked out. Take it from me, it has happened to me before. Become her "guy friend." Find out what she likes. THEN you could try the note idea, as it is cute. You might say something like," I really like you, and wondered if you wanted to meet me at the park, for example" Then if you want to make it more interesting don't put a name on it or put Unknown and wait at the park for her to show up. She would be so surprised, and hopefully likes you back.

2.)Go ahead and put the note in her locker and you can put your name on it, and if she REALLY likes you she might write you one back or meet you where you put on the note. :)

But whatever you do, be yourself. Don't copy a fake love poem offline to put on your note. Don't be someone your not, if she REALLY likes you, she will like you for the person you are.

Hopefully this helped :)

• kudrna

Please do not do that, it's the biggest sign to a woman that you're depserate and absence confidence, which are also the 2 things that run off a lady more then something. It is determined by how historic you might be, however most women don't like it in any respect. They are going to say it's adorable! Candy! (don't hear to women that say this, ladies say they like exceptional guys but why do high-quality guys invariably conclude final?) What they may be pronouncing is it can be flattering however within they just obtained became off by way of you, they is not going to appreciate it but trust me shopping or giving them matters shouldn't be appealing. If you want her to like you speak to her, flirt with her, and take her on a date that's the appropriate manner. Remember girls do not know what they need, they would consider they do nevertheless it normally changes, so take heed to guys that are just right with women, not girls.

I wouldn't leave a love note quite yet. Maybe try to start some small conversation with her. Wave at her in the morning maybe? My boyfriend just made innappropriate jokes haha. You'd think it'd turn a girl away, but we think some hings are funny too. Just start some small joke, and maybe after a week or two, write her the note with the joke in it.

Source(s): Past relationships

DONT WRITE A NOTE YET

ok so if you've really never talked it could come off as creepy, not gonna lie

but try talking to her in person AS a friend, trust me starting off as friends is

probably the best way to see how compatible you are with someone!

Source(s): my life

Write down a narrative about the first time you saw her and up until now how you feel, try making your own homemade card for her and personalize it the best you can.

just talk to her! never leave a girl a note!

Talk to her a bit first before you do it and flirt. Then just write: "I really like you and I want to be your boyfriend"

Then at some point just tell her