Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 7 years ago

WHAT YYOU THINK AM I OKAI TO HAVE NICE TIME WITH?

I thikn i midget be lke totly HJ-O-T.... But like hmmm i justt don't know? You tell mehhhhhh????

Burnette

38 C

Big Boned

size 10 ( womanss)

and like i have like a ummmm learning disability :( mkes me siad. sometimes and ii no like it D:, ppl says that im lid dumb or retarded but im noot im s0o smart i have like an 905 avrage in class becuse i is like s0 smart and stuff and i does think i mighhhht be like howt and i is sory i kno no how to spel. sorry and i use to like br like bloond and im pretty.i also have big bewbies which is fun becuz u play with them, my last 4 bfs <3 did and they like say the love me but i just don know anymore becuz the broke my heart :( </3 and i love u all and if you a hot boy you might get able to be with this all this...... i am skinny!!!! and i just know it and i like love you ad i got my first peride and i is scrd HELP ME!!!! my dadeh spanks me on my bum bum and it hurt :( HELP ( but even though i ilk it and ask him for MORE!!!) ik ik ii might have some issues.

REAL REAL REL NO JOKES :(

Favorite Answer

No