Am I having a seizure?

I am 15 years old, and I started having these weird "things" after a head injury. (was riding my horse with no helmet, got into a wreck and got knocked out..) I Went to the doctors and had a MRI/ and that test thing too see if it was seizures, but they said everything was normal... The doctor gave me seziure medication and it stopped for a while, and recently they started happening again. This is what is happening:

In the morning, when I am just waking up I am extremely tired and try to fall alseep again, I start shaking and I cant move or talk.. but I can see whats happening...? and it happens like 6 times in a row for like 3 seconds. After everytime it happens I am extrememly tired so I try to fall alseep, and it happens again!! I dont understand whats going on and it feels like im going crazy... I have another doctors appointment witha specialist next week. what do you think is going on? does this seem like a seizure??

Favorite Answer

If you are shaking.... i would call 911 now!