Do guys actually find girls with freckles pretty?

The other day my friend was saying that a lot of guys find girls with freckles super pretty and even sexy... But I'm not really sure. I've always hated mine.

Is this true?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Mary Jane has freckles and Spider-man is all over her. lol. She is suppose to have freckles but I dunno I think thye got rid of it.

Freckles are cute. I'm sure you will encounter plenty of men who would just want to pounce on you. lol.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

Cute Freckles

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Okay here's the deal. Freckles on a girl, can definitely be hot. It really depends on what level of freckles you're talking about. When I think of freckles on a girl, I think of one of two things. 1) A line of freckles (usually light - but sometimes not) across the nose, and or some of cheeks, on a brown haired girl, or maybe dirty blonde. 2) A red head with lots of freckles on both arms and face, and or other places (don't really want to know about that :o. Some redheads (auburn - the ones that are usually not very pale) can have only the line on their nose. I personally think the 1) situation girl, is very hot. I find the freckles to definitely be at least cute, and most of the time, attractive. I tend to have a general witnessing of those girls to be attractive too (i.e. more likely than not). I personally find it unattractive when a 2) girl comes up, just because I do not think LOTS of freckles, like that, is very attractive. Hope that helps

Source(s): 20 year old guy - have run into lots of women, know lots of women, am very observant in general.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do guys actually find girls with freckles pretty?

The other day my friend was saying that a lot of guys find girls with freckles super pretty and even sexy... But I'm not really sure. I've always hated mine.

Is this true?

Source(s): guys find girls freckles pretty: https://shortly.im/G9w7S
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lorene
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Well i have freckles and im pretty. I know of alot of girls with freckles who are pretty. Guess it just depends on who has the freckles lol...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/o0ds2

It depends on everything else, but if she had freckles I wouldn't be put off or anything. Freckles are actually extremely cute in most cases (:

• 7 years ago

Thats not true because they like them for them not there freckles i use to like a girl with a freckles not anymore because i moved

Source(s): Me
  • 7 years ago

Well it depends on the guys i guess. Some guys like girls that have smooth and clear skin.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): The Tao of Badass http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?5rIg
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

... What are freckles? I live in Japan.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.