Do guys actually find girls with freckles pretty?

The other day my friend was saying that a lot of guys find girls with freckles super pretty and even sexy... But I'm not really sure. I've always hated mine.

Is this true?

Favorite Answer

Mary Jane has freckles and Spider-man is all over her. lol. She is suppose to have freckles but I dunno I think thye got rid of it.

Freckles are cute. I'm sure you will encounter plenty of men who would just want to pounce on you. lol.

Cute Freckles

Okay here's the deal. Freckles on a girl, can definitely be hot. It really depends on what level of freckles you're talking about. When I think of freckles on a girl, I think of one of two things. 1) A line of freckles (usually light - but sometimes not) across the nose, and or some of cheeks, on a brown haired girl, or maybe dirty blonde. 2) A red head with lots of freckles on both arms and face, and or other places (don't really want to know about that :o. Some redheads (auburn - the ones that are usually not very pale) can have only the line on their nose. I personally think the 1) situation girl, is very hot. I find the freckles to definitely be at least cute, and most of the time, attractive. I tend to have a general witnessing of those girls to be attractive too (i.e. more likely than not). I personally find it unattractive when a 2) girl comes up, just because I do not think LOTS of freckles, like that, is very attractive. Hope that helps

Source(s): 20 year old guy - have run into lots of women, know lots of women, am very observant in general.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is this true?

Source(s): guys find girls freckles pretty: https://shortly.im/G9w7S
  • Lorene

Well i have freckles and im pretty. I know of alot of girls with freckles who are pretty. Guess it just depends on who has the freckles lol...

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/o0ds2

It depends on everything else, but if she had freckles I wouldn't be put off or anything. Freckles are actually extremely cute in most cases (:

Thats not true because they like them for them not there freckles i use to like a girl with a freckles not anymore because i moved

Source(s): Me

Well it depends on the guys i guess. Some guys like girls that have smooth and clear skin.

1

Source(s): The Tao of Badass http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?5rIg

... What are freckles? I live in Japan.