what whould the world be without airplanes?

Hey I have a school project and one of the questions are how are lives whould be without airplanes I need anything but fast

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

Without airplanes there would be no potential build up into the invention of the jet engine and space crafts. Travel would be more harder and longer consuming more time. Although terrorist wouldn't be able to make attacks as aggressive such as the 9/11 attack.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I think the world would be far less global, less instantaneous. We would still likely have much of the other technology we have to facilitate global communication (computers, etc.) but satellites would be doubtful, and travelling would be slow, tedious, dangerous, and expensive compared to air travel. As somebody mentioned, since 9/11 our country has changed a lot because of the attacks using airplanes, so either those attacks wouldn't have happened and nothing would have changed, or they would have attacked a different way and we'd have different fears/security concerns. You could take it pretty far; very interesting question!

Source(s): I find alternate histories very interesting
  • 7 years ago

Without airplanes we would simply go back to ground and water transport. Travel would get slower but less expensive.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.