Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 8 years ago

Is Ameba Pico ever gonna come back?

I always used to play it on facebook. It was so much fun. And I had so much Ameba Gold and items. But then they closed Ameba Pico down. :( Will it ever come back? If so, when? I have tried typing it in the facebook search bar, but only apps and pages will come up. No games! Also, if you know why they closed, could you explain? It was fun, and they had alot of players. If you don't know or don't play Ameba Pico, please don't answer. I only want players to answer. Thank you :)

Favorite Answer

They said that they "Can't support the website anymore" , but what really happened was that they were sued by this girls mom because the girl was almost kidnapped and raped by some 40 year old guy she met on pico. he apparently said that he was 17 and they should meet each other and she told him her location and address and he came and tried to attack her. So her parents sued the american company that owned pico and won and ameba pico lost tons of money

There is another site called ameba.pigg but its the original ameba in Japanese so you wont understand a thing.

There are rumors that it will return once it gets its financial balances together. but intell then there is no more pico :( depressing

• firpi

Ameba Pico

There's a new game called Line Play that looks just like Ameba Pico. You can download it on Google Play and on the App Store also. My little sister loved Pico

I used to play Ameba pico. since 2010. and so many friends that I love. I spent a lot of money just to buy Ameba gold. The most I care about is my clan.

some people say that pico will be back in early February, but as what you see today. no connection to play pico on facebook or direct server. i guess, pico closed due to a lot of users who cheat in play. for example, just like. cheat casino balance, Ameba gold cheat, etc. This is merely information. do not know whether it is true or not. it can be said that this is merely an issue. Ameba Pico has been closed still remains a mystery for its users

Hey! There is game that is EXACTLY like pico. I even met some of my pico friends there. The reason its so alike is because it s actually made by the same company. But theres a problem. Its all in japenese. Its called ameba pigg. If you end up making one theres tutorials online.on how to do it. But sadly Pico is never coming back.. :( I really reccomend Pigg. though. Most of the buttons are easy to understand with pictures and pink is for ok green is for no. http://pigg.ameba.jp/

I miss Ameba Pico so much!!!!! I seriously don't get it, everyone else has to suffer on Ameba Pico because some stupid girl wanted to meet up with this guy. That's not Ameba Pico's fault. It's there problem.

I was rich on Ameba Pico, gummie rich not real money so I feel sorry for anyone who spent real money on this sight.

All we can do is hope that Ameba Pico will relaunch this year!!

You know there is a game like Ameba Pico. It's just like ameba pico, its habbo. The avatar are not as cute as Pico but its okay, you'll get used to it.

Source(s): www.habbo.com

I was rich in Ameba Pico, I hope it comes back. But when it comes back and everyone's poor again, i'll be sooooo sad. Just because i wasted my money well actually my siblings money just to play a virtual game that just shut down because of a freaking stupid girl that met with a 40 year old guy and said he was 17 in the real world. If i had met that girl i would just.. Idk what i would do but, Yeah.... Please Pico Come Back!!!! I would donate money but there is no site for it!

I use to play ameba pico i search lots of websites but still can't play i got lots of pico props and it was gifted by the staff of ameba pico it has 122222222222220000 :(

anyway i search a website it says it has no money....... it is ********

ameba pico come back 4 march 2015