Link facebook contacts to windows 8 skype?

I'm using windows 8 and I don't know how to link my facebook contacts to my skype account.

**WINDOWS 8 SKYPE specifically

Favorite Answer

I have Facebook and also Skype but I haven't used Skype much. But, on my iPod touch sometimes things pop up saying would you like to access your contacts to your (for example) Instagram, account? If you have some sort of mobile phone, maybe that should pop up on there. Or there could be a button like in settings on Skype or something? Hope this helps

Link Skype To Facebook

• filson

in spite of Dominic's very mandatory answer, i believe you that this is not operating. when I click on a attractiveness and attempt to delete it, the laptop performs a caution sound, notwithstanding no communication container pops up. i'm also unable with the intention to characteristic new contacts. Reinstalling did not restore the seize 22 difficulty. not certain what suggestion to provide you right here. in my view, i'm going uninstall and attempt to locate an historic version to position in.