What do you consider bullying? at what point is it bullying? i want to see everyones point of view?

Please just different expels ECT ... At what point do you consider things to be bullying ? Everyone has a different opinion and id like to see where the world is standing and where these kids/adults ECT are being bullyed for . Just a wonder in my head please comment :-)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Bullying, to me, is putting other people down because maybe you're having a hard time. Whether it's cyber, physical, or mental abuse, it's making other people feel small and not important. You take out your problems on other people and some don't even realize. Whether it's a comment saying, "Man, are you sure you want to wear that? It makes you look like you have a muffin top!" The bullies don't think about what they're saying before they say it, which is an important skill in life. They don't realize how much it's hurting their "friend" because the friend is trying to hide it but later she'll burst in her room and start crying and vow to starve herself. Bullying needs to be stopped and I think that it shouldn't even be a known thing. What started this behavior? Well, we are humans. But that's not the best of excuses. We need a little thing called self-control. Hope it stops. :(

Source(s): school assemblies
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

i imagine getting her to ask for forgiveness will be magnificent. it truly is not bulling. in case you didnt do some thing, that would properly be being a stand by, it really is rather very nearly as undesirable as being the bully your self. each and each and every of the persons who say u will be bullying back do not understand. ^-^ lol now to not be rude, yet status round staring at human beings get damage is less than no circumstances a competent theory. The section the position you threaten to reveal human beings the video...eh. tutor it to an adult, crucial, confirm or some thing. it truly is not blackmail. it truly is in simple terms informing human beings. Then the adult can tell anybody. this is not bullying if after she apologizes, you end it. Bullying isn't status up for some thing, this is pushing human beings down, which isn't what you're doing.

• 7 years ago

Bullying can have different meanings to people but personally I think it's when someone hurts you verbally or physically repeatedly even though you tell them to stop. Sometimes people can unknowingly hurt others or are mean without thinking about their actions. Friends can tease each other and make jokes that would otherwise be hurtful. But if those comments do hurt and you tell them to stop, if they continue doing it regardless of your feelings I think that would constitute bullying. And then there's the more obvious forms when a person obviously goes out of their way to intentionally hurt you.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

all kinds of that; emotional, physical, mental - bullies have to get their way, so when you feel something is being taken away from you, that's it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.