How to install Asus PCE-N53 wireless driver on Ubuntu?

Hey everyone. I want to start using Ubuntu linux but I can't connect to my wireless network. I don't have an ethernet cable long enough, but I was able to use my portable 4G stick or my phone usb tethering to access Internet. My wifi card is Asus PCE-N53. Asus website has drivers for this card for... show more Hey everyone.

I want to start using Ubuntu linux but I can't connect to my wireless network. I don't have an ethernet cable long enough, but I was able to use my portable 4G stick or my phone usb tethering to access Internet.
My wifi card is Asus PCE-N53. Asus website has drivers for this card for linux, but I had no idea how to install it. I opened terminal with admin rights but the commands didn't work cause it didn't find the file. I have no idea what to do from there. I also don't know how to use the repository drivers at all.

All the posts on the internet are written with shortcuts assuming the reader knows everything, but I don't know anything. This is my first night with linux and it's going horribly annoying.

If you need the driver's website it is this:
http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&p=11&s=1&m=PCE-N53&os=&hashedid=F3giHhIS4hp6aWBW

So what I want to know, is there a way to easily get my network adapter to work? I can see that I won't have something like running a .exe and waiting for it to finish automatically.

and PLEASE make the steps simplified, don't assume I know where I'm supposed to go if you skip parts to save time.

Thanks in advance!