Why do feminists constantly attribute things to women that they didn't do...?

or exaggerating their contributions?

Thanks to them and their historical lies, every time a woman says 'X woman did this' I ALWAYS have to double check and typically it's a lie.

A woman here said Hypatia of Greece contributed a lot to mathematics so they killed her. I never even heard of this chick's name. The first thing I find (back then) as soon as I search her is this:

'There is no evidence that Hypatia undertook original mathematical research. however she assisted her father Theon of Alexandria in writing his eleven part commentary on Ptolemy's Almagest. It is also thought that she also assisted her father in producing a new version of Euclid's Elements which has become the basis for all later editions of Euclid. '

http://www-history.mcs.st-and.ac.uk/Biographies/Hy...

Or Einstein's wife Mileva having given Einstein all of his theories:

''The claims about Mileva Marić’s alleged contributions to Einstein’s early scientific achievements are devoid of credible supporting evidence.

http://www.esterson.org/milevamaric.htm

Or Ada Lovelace inventing the first computer program:

http://www.true-equality.net/archive/2010/07/08/ad...

Why ya'll keep doing this yo? Seriously, this is the third time. It ain't even cool no more.

@Serena -- I know what you mean but this is different. They're LYING about women from the past and/or greatly exaggerating what they did and taking credit away from rightful people. It's different. They're being deceptive whether intentionally or not.

@Holly G -- Gender war? I'm talking about historical accuracy and lying b itches.

I really hope you're not defending this.

It really is indefensible.

@CeeaM -- Example please? I've never seen this happen once. Not once. Literally. Like throughout my whole life.

Mostly because there's really no reason for men to do it.

Best Answer

Get used to it. In the modern world, there is a CONSTANT need to "empower" women / girls.

Look at the movie about Queen Elizabeth where they showed her in in full armor and battle gear and called her a "warrior" even when there is no historical data to prove that.

Kids shows have the female characters as the "toughest, best, fastest, smartest, etc.

...It's an active attempt to empower women / girls...

And it's let to the "age of unending narcissism."

I can't imagine what 10 years fro now will look like.

You are confusing identical with equal. They aren't the identical. For example, a chicken has two wings, a left wing and a right wing. They're equal in that they participate in a identical perform and transfer in an identical methods, but they're *not* same. A chicken with two equal wings (each left, for instance) could not fly safely. So guys and women aren't the same, but they are, or should be, equal in the best way they're treated. Understand this, and you'll fully grasp the real nature of each MRM and Feminism. Too many people think incorrectly that they are opposing views.

• WWCSD

To make themselves feel better for all the injustices they are culpable of now. Which is truly disgusting given that they also have sons... apparently not though.

This empower movement is really ridiculous not because of the concept. Remember, the crusade was to spread Christianity and good morals. That's what they said but that's definitely not what they did. Same thing here. They just want to use laws to get themselves as many advantages as possible. They want their survival rate to be better than men and EVEN BETTER THAN CHILDREN.

It all comes down to selfishness really. Women have done a lot of good things with brining a voice of sense but it's getting out of control. It's easy for them to keep going. When there are a bunch of heads nodding... nothing can be wrong, right?

To make themselves feel better. I don't see any women in the West doing great things with more rights than ever. How come less than 10 percent of patents are of women today ?

For every 30 male geniuses there is one female genius.

I'm pretty sure they would say Marilyn Savant but her iq was confirmed to be 187 not the exaggerated 255, iq alone doesn't determine great achievements. Creativity is more valuable which few women are blessed with that's why so many men create and build more than women.

@Serena because women take credit for all women so why can't men do that? I always hear how women love to take credit for something they didn't do because we know few women are of exceptional skills and creativity but they get mad when men do it. You always hear women say you go girl when a few of them are exceptional but men say how great they are , all these butt-hurt females go berserk.

• Serena

Why do some men consider themselves to be superior on the basis of accomplishments of other men when they themselves have done little to contribute to society? Same thing really ;).

• because if you have proven yourself worthy perhaps one day you can become a super saiyan

• Cee

Some men do it too.

i don't understand why you have to base a gender war on what accomplishments men and women did in the past. they still don't get on regardless of who invented/built what. it sounds like a case of divide and conquer.