expecting baby or not?

For the last past year me and my bf have been haveing unprotected sex i started bleeding 4 days b4 my period n only lasted a few days it would fill a whole pad but it wad light bleeding not so heavy i also.took about 5 test from the dollerstore i took all then but they showed up 5 minutes after i took the test with a very very faint thin line and my bf could see the line too

Iv been haveing these symptoms

.rite side hurts

.constipated

.bloated

.light bleeding

.back ach

.stomach ach

.headachs

.peeing a lot

.iv had my second sezuire and it was mini

.white/brown disscharge

.pimples on face just starting

.always hungry

.Diharea Started yesterday

Btw im sapose to start my period on the 28th

we also have sex every mon wend, and friday

also im not showing any signs that my period is gunna start witch i usaly have

• Avodah
    Best Answer

Well, cheap dollar store prego tests are just as good as the expensive ones. Ive taken them! Anyway, when I had just BARELY got prego with my 2nd baby I went to the nurse at Dr office, they made me do test kit one before blood work. Anyway, at first there were no lines, then we stood around laughing & talking for literally 20+ mins or so b/c she had no 1 after me. Then she turned around to throw it away - & there were FAINT lines! They were so faint you almost couldnt see them! Sure enough that baby just turned 12! Anyway, the nurse (& later Dr) said I was prolly just really early in prego. Its possible to have a false negative, but not a false positive. You cant have a positive line for something that isnt there, unlike it is possible for the test to show negative if it failed to read the HCG or didnt read enough of it.

Anyway if you have any faint prego test lines I would say that you are prego, just very early. i hope this is CONGRATS for you & BF!

If the dollar store tests say that two lines mean pregnant, then you are pregnant. the first line is the control line, even if the second line was faint, its still a line. I would personally (based on that and your symptoms) make a prenatal appointment with your obgyn. There they would do another urine test and also a blood/vaginal ultrasound.

The bleeding you had could have been implantation bleeding

Source(s): Mom of 2

in accordance to the object, she grow to be having IVF clinical care at a Russian IVF sanatorium yet theory she'd lost the toddler. the object suggested she grow to be desparate for a baby and had tried for decades and so, component to me is chuffed for her yet i believe for the youngster. She/he may have a impressive early existence yet is both going to be left with no mom at an early age or having to administration being a carer to the mummy in his adolescents or if fortunate, his early 20s - on the time he/she should be finding out his/her own existence. i desire it doesn't artwork out like this yet I do experience the mummy has positioned her own desires earlier questioning about the repercussions for the youngster!

Go see a doctor for a blood draw thats the only thing that confirm a pregnancy

sound like theres a chance you could be preggo