expecing baby or not?

For the last past year me and my bf have been haveing unprotected sex i started bleeding 4 days b4 my period n only lasted a few days it would fill a whole pad but it wad light bleeding not so heavy i also.took about 5 test from the dollerstore i took all then but they showed up 5 minutes after i took the test with a very very faint thin line and my bf could see the line too

Iv been haveing these symptoms

.rite side hurts

.constipated

.bloated

.light bleeding

.back ach

.stomach ach

.headachs

.peeing a lot

.iv had my second sezuire and it was mini

.white/brown disscharge

.pimples on face just starting

.always hungry

.Diharea Started yesterday

.getting up to pee early like 2;15 in the morning

Btw im sapose to start my period today ;/ hasent came yet

we also have sex every mon wend, and friday

Favorite Answer

^^^^ That's not really answering her question and non of your buisness.. Really! Anyways you say you seen a second line, a second line is a positve result regardless if its light dark thin ect if a second line is present it's a positive, your symptoms sound like you may have conceived especially with a late period, however I think wait another week or so and take another test as a period can sometimes be delayed a week. If your still late and have a positive result it should be darker by then, Goodluck and babydust too you

Source(s): Life

If you have unprotected sex, you'll get pregnant. Is that what you want? Is it what he wants? Can you afford a child?