work permit at north portal , saskatchewan?


I am a temporary worker in canada and have a multiple entry visa.

I have a new LMO and want to get a new work permit. Can I do it at North portal, Saskatchewan?

1 Answer

  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    You may not have to leave Canada.

    Applying at North Portal May require you to leave the country you may not be readmitted until a decision is made.

    Sorry your question is to vague and general. Some things can be done at North Portal other things are done out of other offices.

    It is not automatic that you get to have a New or extended visa.

    An Entry visa is not the same as a work visa. The first just allows you to travel to Canada.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.