What causes leukemia?

i am very curious as to what causes it

does anemia greater your chances

does a low immune system greater your chances?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Stay away from the "Madical" profession because Radiation and Chemo kills or allows the cancer to kill 7 out of 10 cancer patients!!! Cannabis (which is a medicine according to US PATENT #6630507 Held by the United States of America / Department of Health and Human Services!!!) cures 7 of 10 cancer patients!!! The US Department of Health and Human services also distributes about 30,000 Marijuana cigarettes to 300 patients around the country yearly!!!

• Login to reply the answers
  • B
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Anemia can be a symptom of Leukemia. Causes are basically unknown but there are products that are suspect to cause Leukemia and other cancers. Benzene is the deadliest and almost certainly will cause cancer in the right concentrations and conditions. There are studies that have found that most cancers are always in our bodies but our Immune System is able to fight them Cancer emerges when our immune system stops it or have become incapable of fighting the abnormalities. I have Leukemia/ MDS. I have been exposed to Benzene over the years as a restorer of old cars. The paint products use Benzene a lot so that is probably where it came from. I have also been a smoker for 44 years. It could have been caused by that. Any petroleum product that makes it's way into you system on a molecular level may cause it. If there were an absolute cause to any cancer, there would be an absolute cure(s)

Source(s): Personal experience
  • 7 years ago

Cancer causes it. Leukemia is a kind of cancer. Being anemic is not the cause. Having a low immune system is really a temporary thing. Not sure what causes any cancer really. We think we know, but not sure if this is right.

• 7 years ago

Doctors don't really know what causes leukemia, although benzene exposure is a risk factor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.