b4bill2001 asked in SportsHockey · 7 years ago

getzlaf signed, what about perry,ryan?

anahiem locked up getzlaf for 8 yrs, does this make perry or ryan expendable

Tomj. selanne and koivu?? not too sure if they will come back. which leads me to .....

• Sundin
    Best Answer

Perry doesn't seem to want to stay, but if they do some damage in the playoffs count on him re signing.

Signing Perry depends entirely on the signing of Selanne and Koivu to team friendly contracts. Signing other unsigned players to normal contracts for 2013-14 will leave about $12MM under the cap for Selanne, Koivu, and Perry. This year the three of them are earning $13.5MM so to step Perry up to a hit of $8MM that would leave two each for Koivu and Selanne. Will they sign for that? Ryan is under contract for two more years after this one. His problem is deferred.

Perry will be traded at the deadline for prospects with a lower price tag and greater control.

My rising signal is Capricorn- sextile my venus/pluto in Scorpio, conjunct my neptune in Capricorn, trine my moon in Gemini with saturn in Aquarius within the first residence. Capricorn and saturn are related to skin and bones. I have dry skin, but a nice complextion. I have naturally strong, straight, good formed, white tooth. I've certainly not broken a bone or suffered an acne assault. I'm 5'7" and weigh ample to make me obese, but i've by no means been referred to as "fat" with the aid of any one. Capricorn rising has endowed me with being narrow and well porportioned. I suppose the venus/pluto conjunction that sextiles my rising makes me appear busty and large-hipped. I am normally advised that i've bedroom eyes, that they are very darkish and steel-like, or that I appear like i am not ever there (dreamy neptune does this to me). Among the people that I meet and befriend tell me that i am intimidating. I are likely to stare into folks, as a substitute than at individuals and that i like to move the road to see where the bounds lie. I've both bold Scorpio and inquisitive Gemini to thank for my well-known inquisitions. Once I begin engaged on anything, I is not going to discontinue unless it can be accomplished. I've been called OCD for the reason that I are typically a manage freak and can not stand it when anything is not carried out a targeted method. I most commonly get my way and have a difficult time accepting after I don't. If i'm really set on getting what i need, I work for it or manipulate the hell out of the persons I have to get it. Understand that, I keep few and really loyal neighbors. I'm very independant and experience being by myself. I think the rising signal, it is features, and the planets in signs that facet it affect each the personality and the physical self.

Ryan has another year on his contract

I don't think Perry will be dealt at the deadline, but he will sign elsewhere in July.

Hhuv