Sonic generations or portal 2?

What game should I get? I love sonic and the original one was the first ever game I played. I loved portal 1 demo and loved the challenging puzzles and the concept. Should I move on or stay with sonic? Please explain

• Sarah
    Best Answer

Go with portal, its a brilliant game that is one of the highest scorers of all time in the official X-box magazine (OXM) and IGN - a couple of the most famous sources of gaming news.

Sonic is great and all and as much as I love it I have to say that I enjoyed Portal and Portal 2 more than any sonic game I have ever played.

However, if you have only played the demo of the original Portal then you may not get the full experience from Portal 2. There are references to the original game everywhere (It wasn't just about solving puzzles, there was a great story in there as well) and you may not understand everything without the first game.

I would still recommend Portal 2 however. It truly is brilliant and it is completely possible to understand everything without playing the first game. If you are dead set on buying sonic generations then go for it but it's always good to try out something new.

Have a few trailers (both are the gameplay trailers, so it will all actual in-game footage):

Sonic Generations: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV1Osnkr5Nc

Youtube thumbnail

Portal 2: http://www.eurogamer.net/videos/portal-2-gameplay-...

I couldn't find a proper gameplay trailer for portal 2 from all the videos out there, so I found some in-game footage. Not the most exiting thing really but its something.

Overall:

I say Portal 2 but if you REALLY want sonic then go for it.

^-^ Hope this helps! ^-^

Get Portal 2. Portal 2 is a excellent game and it scored a 9.0/10 by gametrailers.com. Sonic Generations scored a 8.1/10 by gametrailers.com. Portal 2 is the greatest puzzle game of 2011 and one of the best games of 2011. Portal 2 is one of the best games of this generation and one of the best games on The Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Overall, Portal 2 is a excellent game and it won't disappoint you one bit.

Sonic Generations was really good, but go with Portal 2

ya, if you like the concept of portal then i would go with portal 2