i need investment advice?

i have a home which i want to sell. I want to rent. so i think i can get 250,00 for my property. then i want to invest that 250,000 so that it makes money to help with my rent every year. Any suggestions where i can safely make 5 to 10 percent every year?? thank you

Favorite Answer

When it comes to investment nothing is guaranteed. Spread the money out into different sectors from C.Ds, stocks, bonds, I-bonds and etc...

Take Care

Penny stocks are loosely categorized companies with share prices of below $5 and with market caps of under $200 million. They are sometimes referred to as "the slot machines of the equity market" because of the money involved. There may be a good place for penny stocks in the portfolio of an experienced, advanced investor, however, if you follow this guide you will learn the most efficient strategies https://tr.im/fb19f