Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you exercise regularly and eat well, should you expect big results after a month?

I've been exercising 3-5 days per week since February. I've cut out all sugary drinks and sweets and junk food. I only drink water. I haven't seen much change in my body and I'm worried I'm doing something wrong. Or should I not expect such big changes after only a month? Will I see big changes after three months, maybe?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you most likely wont see a lot of major physical changes after just one month, but trust me cutting all those sugary foods is definitely helping your body inside! Also, your workout may not be as hardcore as you would need to see major change fast, but either or, at the three month point im sure you'd see a lovely difference! every day counts!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.