Meow
Lv 7
Meow asked in Dining OutFast Food · 7 years ago

Can you still get the salted caramel mocha at Starbucks?

I haven't been in a while, can you still get the salted caramel mocha at Starbucks? I think it was on. The fall / Christmas menu so it may have been limited time only?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You can not get the Salted Caramel Mocha anymore but if you go into Starbucks and ask for it this is what they SHOULD tell you,

"Yes, you can still get that but we are out of the Sea Salt"

If you want the Satled Caramel Mocha than asking for the Caramel Mocha is not even close to the same. A Salted Caramel Mocha is made with mocha and toffee nut syrups with Caramel Drizzle on the whipped cream. When you order the Salted Caramel Mocha (The hot kind)now your receipt will show something along these lines,

"Cafe Mocha

-Toffee Nut 0.50

-Caramel Drzl 0.50"

Since we have to ring it up for all the items that belong in it since the drink is no longer included on the register.

Source(s): Starbucks Supervisor
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 7 years ago

You can't get the salted caramel mocha anymore but you can get a caramel mocha! It tastes pretty much the same to be honest :)

• 7 years ago

no but there is a way to make your own! it just look up salted caramel mocha recipe. it is the best thing they have ever come out with in my not so humble opinion!

• 7 years ago

It was only for a limited time, but they were good while they lasted:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Quazzy
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Starbucks is for queers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.