Romance novel/book titles?

I'm asking this for a second time and literally just used copy and paste. Okay, so I have a few title ideas for a romance novel I'm writing, but I'm not sure if I like them too much. This is the plot; 3 college students are hanging out in a coffee shop, when a friend of one of the boy and the girl... show more I'm asking this for a second time and literally just used copy and paste. Okay, so I have a few title ideas for a romance novel I'm writing, but I'm not sure if I like them too much. This is the plot;

3 college students are hanging out in a coffee shop, when a friend of one of the boy and the girl walks in, and the other boy practically falls in love with her at first sight. Their friends (the boy and girl mentioned before) tease them nonstop but theystill refuse to agree with the fact that the other loves them too. After months of their friendship growing, his ex-gf comes to town and they get back together, leaving girl heartbroken. Especially after girl hears his girlfriend talking about wedding details.

Thats a really rough plot description, but I hope it gives the general idea. Help would be much appreciated! By the way, the two charcters will eventually get together, haha.