Romance novel/book titles?

I'm asking this for a second time and literally just used copy and paste. Okay, so I have a few title ideas for a romance novel I'm writing, but I'm not sure if I like them too much. This is the plot;

3 college students are hanging out in a coffee shop, when a friend of one of the boy and the girl walks in, and the other boy practically falls in love with her at first sight. Their friends (the boy and girl mentioned before) tease them nonstop but theystill refuse to agree with the fact that the other loves them too. After months of their friendship growing, his ex-gf comes to town and they get back together, leaving girl heartbroken. Especially after girl hears his girlfriend talking about wedding details.

Thats a really rough plot description, but I hope it gives the general idea. Help would be much appreciated! By the way, the two charcters will eventually get together, haha.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

How about below

1) Cocktail

2) Cocktail Romance

3) Life in the Downtown

4) Diviance

5) Beyond Affection

6) Love,Life and Confusion

7) Life and its drama

I am not sure if the above titles already exists please verfify.These just come from mind.

• 7 years ago

Umm these are the titles I came up with

Love is in the air

Mesmerised

Kiss your eyes

First love first sight

Rain my love

Enraptured hearts

Twisted love story

well, hopefully this helps (:

Source(s): My creativity
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

In my opinion it seems like a very straight forward story, in some cases this may be good others it may be bad, you just have to write a bit see how it looks and decide from there, anyways, there's always editing to do once you finish.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Broken Hearted hahaha

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

i'm not lots in to specifical historic romance as i'm historic fiction. yet some super historic romance I certainly have examine that is composed of ideas is "The Witch of Cologne" by utilizing Tobsha Learner and "the lady and The Unicorn," "the lady With the Pearl Earring," and "Burning amazing" by utilizing Tracy Chevalier.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.