Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
Dramas like Flower Boy Band and Marry Me, Mary?
I would like to find good dramas like Flower Boy Band and Marry Me Mary. Some with good rock bands and romance.
- darkgirl01Lv 58 years agoFavorite Answer
• You're Beautiful (Korean Drama, Gender Bender) - This is a must watch <3 about a boy band A.N.Jell and the relationship between its members when a female, posing as her twin brother, joins the group.
• Dream High (Korean Drama) - Six students at Kirin High School have the dream of becoming K-pop idols. During their school years, they learn how to develop their singing, songwriting and dancing skills while undergoing personal growth.
• Dream High 2 (Korean Drama, not as good as the first one) - Like its predecessor Dream High, it follows a group of students at the Kirin High School of Art stars who pursue their dream of becoming K-pop stars. However, it has a slightly different plot with a completely new group of students.
• The Strongest K Pop Survival (Korean Drama, Gender Bender) - similar to You're Beautiful, she dresses as a guy in order to join a male idol group. In the process, she meets Kang Woo Hyun, the ignorant and bad-tempered leader of boy band M2.
• Couple Fantasy (Korean Drama) - Based on the 1987 movie, Overboard, starring Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell. Amnesia becomes the culprit behind a drama of extortion under the pretext of love.
• Rooftop Prince (Korean Drama, Time Travel) - a Joseon crown prince who, after his wife dies mysteriously, time travels to the future where he encounters familiar faces, modern-day devices, and corporate intrigue.
• Reply 1997 (Korean Drama) - about the lives of five friends in Busan, as the timeline moves back and forth between their past as 18-year-old high schoolers in 1997 and their present as 33-year-olds at their high school reunion dinner in 2012, where one couple will announce that they’re getting married. The coming-of-age drama also examines the extreme fan culture that emerged in the 1990s when first generation idol groups such as H.O.T. and Sechs Kies took center stage and K-pop was just blossoming.
• Heartstrings (Korean Drama) - youthful melodrama about the main characters' love, friendship and dreams, set against the backdrop of a university.
• Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (Korean Drama) - about "pretty boys" who, with good looks and individuality, operate a ramyun shop with a lively college girl and experience the happenings of daily life.
• Flower Boys Next Door (Korean Drama) - It stars Park Shin-hye as a lonely girl who never ventures outdoors, but is caught spying on her neighbour across the street by a different guy (Yoon Shi-yoon) and their weird relationship later draws her out of her shell.
• I Miss You (Korean Drama) - High school sweethearts Jung-woo and Soo-yeon were separated in a horrifying tragedy that continues to weigh down on them as adults. Now a guilt-ridden detective, Jung-woo has been desperately searching for Soo-yeon for years, but when he crosses paths with her again, she has already become someone else with a new identity.
• Bread, Love and Dreams (Korean Drama) - It tells the story of how a determined young baker overcomes many trials towards his goal of becoming the best baker in Korea. This story takes place in the 1970s to 1990s, starting after his conception and finishing when he reaches his mid-20s.
• 49 Days (Korean Drama) - A girl gets into a car accident that leaves her in a coma. She is given a second chance at life by a reaper, but it comes with a condition: she has 49 days to find three people outside of her family who would cry genuine tears for her.
• Stars Falling From The Sky (Korean Drama) - suffers a huge tragedy and looses her parents, home, and is stuck with five younger siblings so she is forced to mature and ends up living with the guy who she has liked one sided for five years.
• Full House: Take 2 (Korean Drama) - A hapkido teacher named Jang Man-ok poses as a stylist for top idol group TAKE ONE and moves into the band's luxurious house, which superstar musician Lee Tae-ik inherited from his father. A love triangle emerges as Lee vies against fellow band member Won Kang-hwi for Jang’s affection.
• Tree Of Heaven (Korean Drama) - step siblings who are high school students fall in love, sad ending though.
• Oh! My Lady (Korean Drama) - a top star who finds himself living with his manager, a 35 year old woman who is trying to earn money to get custody of her child.
• Delightful Girl Choon Hyung (Korean Drama, Forced Marriage) - Very cute <3 two high school students are forced to get married because of a misunderstanding.
• Princess Hours (Korean Drama, Arranged Marriage) - arrange marriage between a crown prince and an ordinary high school student.
• My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Korean Drama) - funny cute & sad, NoMinWoo <3 a guy gets tricked into letting a "mystical creature " out of a painting and is forced to take care of her.Source(s): • Secret Garden (Korean Drama) - The drama tells the story of body swapping love story between Gil Ra Im and Kim Joo Won. Gil Ra Im is a poor but proud stunt woman who has supported herself since her father's death. Kim Joo Won is an arrogant and eccentric CEO who maintains the image of seeming perfection. • Love Rain (Korean Drama) - While in college in the 1970s, Seo In Ha falls in love with the sweet Kim Yoon Hee. But destiny stepped in and separated them, and both moved on with their lives. Forty years later, In Ha’s son meets and falls in love with Yoon Hee’s daughter. Can the young couple finish what their parents started or will fate step in again to separate two generations of lovers? For a list of more Asian dramas that I've watched, visit the link below. • http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajmg1... Hope this helped. Enjoy!! ^_^
- Anonymous4 years ago
Drama Korea Marry Me MarySource(s): https://shrinkurl.im/a9Vgh
- Anonymous5 years ago
I adddoooorreddd Boys Over Flowers too. There are tons of kdramas out there like it, none quite as gripping in my opinion (maybe I'm just biased since BoF was one of my first), but here are some others that meet those 3 requirements! I dunno about Netflix, sorry. - Secret Garden - Full House - Personal Taste (Lee Minho, who plays the main guy in BoF, is also the main in this one) - Nice Guy [currently airing] - You're Beautiful - The Greatest Love - Prosecutor Princess - Coffee Prince <3 - Flower Boy Ramen Shop 3. Yup, Kim Bum is the actor who plays Yi Jung! He was in a drama that recently aired called Padam Padam, but that's all I know. You should visit MyDramaList, there's tons of info there! They also have recommendations, so you could visit the Boys Over Flowers page and look at the recs.