What is a good tv show to get into?

I was wondering what are some good tv shows that I could get into, everybody is making a big deal about the Walking Dead but to me it's a boring show I can't get into it, could somebody give me a list of tv shows I could watch so I can do some research on it, thanks.

Okay so Michelle I seen your comment for downton abbey or something I've never heard of it but sounds interesting I'll give it a look thank you :).

Tyler I've watched LOST and have to say it was the best tv show of all time.

Arielle I've watched Supernatural up to season like 4 or 5 after they kill the devil or whatever the show got boring and seemed kind of fake, just my opinion and I watch once upon a time but I think it's a little corny too lol

• ?
    Favorite Answer

These are my favorite Drama T.V. Shows that I recommend for you to watch: *Available on Netflix

The Vampire Diaries* - About a girl named Elena Gilbert, and these two vampire brothers named Stefan and Damon Salvatore, who are in love with her. Their's no other way for me to describe it, other then being just amazing. Vampires, werewolves, witches, hybrids, and doppelgangers are involved. And they all live in a fictional town of Mystic Falls, Virginia. These T.V. series is based on the books by L.J. Smith, but they don't follow the book very often. Great show! :) This show has four seasons so far (but only three on Netflix), and it's already been confirmed they're making a fifth season! :D

Alias* - About a women named Sydney Bristow, who thinks she's working for the CIA, but she's actually working for a government agency called SD-6, an agency the CIA is against. After realizing that, she does everything in her power to go against them for murdering her fiance. This is the most action packed show I've ever seen in my life, and it's just amazing! It makes me so addicted, that I literally scream to watch the next episode (because a lot of them end in cliff hangers). Oh, and I've never cried so much for a show in my whole entire life, so that definitely says something. I definitely recommend it! :D This show ended after five seasons, but it was amazing! Also, the creator of "Lost", J.J. Abrams, is the creator of this show as well. ;D That should tell you how good this show is.

Kyle XY* - About a very unique boy named Kyle, who awakes in the middle of nowhere, with no belly button. He's taken in by a loving family, who help him figure out who he is and help recover his memories. It's a very great show, and makes you realize how much family means to others. This show only went on for three seasons, but was definitely worth watching! :)

Buffy the Vampire Slayer* - About a girl named Buffy Summers, who is a vampire slayer, and you see her experience through slaying vampires her whole life. It's one of the best shows in television history, and I would recommend it for anyone! Vampires, werewolves, witches, you name it. All kinds of demons are involved! They all live in a fictional town called Sunnydale. This show ended after seven seasons.

Roswell* - About a girl named Liz Parker who falls in love with an alien named Max Evans, who acts like a human, and has a normal life with his family. You see the aliens trying to find out where they're from, who their real family are, etc. It's a deep show, and I've seen the whole series multiple times, I can't get over it. I believe it's one of the best shows I've ever seen, and that anyone can watch it. :) This show ended after three reasons, but it's definitely worth watching. And obviously, they all live in Roswell, New Mexico. :D

Firefly* - About a group of people who live on a firefly spaceship named Serenity, and do jobs for people, like steal goods, etc. It's a space western show, and is set in the future. You get to learn about each character, and it's just a deep show that makes you want to cry at times. Sadly, it was canceled after their first season. They couldn't even finish the season, they only had fourteen episodes. I know you may be thinking, why should I watch this show if it only lasted a season? But I have to say, I never regretted it once. It's an amazing show that deserves to be watched.

Revenge - About a woman named Emily Thorne (birth name Amanda Clarke), who tries to get revenge on a family named the Graysons, for taking advantage of her father, David Clarke, and having him killed. It's a really great show, and makes you want to watch the next episode right away! :D This show has two seasons so far.

The Following - About a serial killer named Joe Carroll, who enjoyed murdering young women in the gothic hero's honor, but then got caught. He spent hours in the prison library on the Internet, building a network of copycat killers who hang onto his every command (basically, a cult). He escaped prison with the help of his followers. Now, a former FBI agent, Ryan Hardy, who brought Joe down the first time, has to consult on the case again. It's a very suspenseful show, and makes you bite your nails and get goosebumps. :D This show is currently on its first season, and it's already been confirmed they're making a second season! :D

Hope this helped! :)

It is smart. :) I consider a film like town as a sequence would be quite severe every week, additionally Shaun of the useless as a half hour zombie comedy I suppose could be quite incredible and effective. The running useless is an hour lengthy drama that is already proved to be fairly just right. I think these days television indicates have been so first-rate and the sheer creation quality of things like recreation of Thrones and Breaking dangerous is solely proving how many obstacles they may be able to wreck irrespective of how big the scale so any movie if it can be exciting enough could work as a tv show. If there's demand they make it work. High-quality q, Liam.

American Horror Story

Dexter

The Following

Harper's Island

Breaking Bad

Game of Thrones

Homeland

Sherlock

Supernatural

Dead Like Me

Firefly

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Criminal Minds

Of these I think the ones with the most stuff going on in them would be American Horror Story, Game of Thrones, and Harper's Island because every episode is important and so much happens in each episode. The Walking Dead can be pretty slow at times so I know what you mean (though I personally grew to love it) so if you want something quick paced and chalked full of info I'd go with the three I just talked about or one of the shows listed above if you want a good show that doesn't have to be super fast paced all of the time. If you're interested in anime, there's also an extremely good show called 'Monster' with tons of info in each episode after about the first five (each episode is 20 min).

If none of these catch your attention try going through IMDb's top rated shows because most of those are fantastic. Link:

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?num_votes=5000,&s...

I'm not a huge fan of the Walking Dead either. I love Boardwalk Empire, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, and True Blood. Check out Arrested Development, and Curb Your Enthusiasm if you want a good laugh. They're great shows!

I am in love with Supernatural, but if you haven't been watching it there's a lot to catch up to. Also Pretty Little Liars is a really good show. Umm you can also try Once Upon A Time and Sherlock.

I don't watch a lot of tv but I've become completely infatuated with Downton Abbey.

Very good series.

Personally, I'm in love with How I Met Your Mother, and if you watch it in order, (on Netflix) its even better. Big Bang Theory is nice, too. If you're not into those shows, you could try Archer, or Workaholics if you're over 15ish.

I'm assuming you're into comedy if Walking Dead didn't keep your interest. If I'm wrong, then the only one above you would probably like is Archer, which is action-comedy.

The Walking Dead is one of my favorites, but i don't know i guess if you couldn't get into it then you couldn't get into it. I recommend Breaking Bad to everyone that asks because it is one of the best shows i've ever seen in my life, you should definitely give it a try.

LOST

Misfits

Glee.

Lost ended but thats the good part because you can watch whenever you want.

Misfits can be alittle sexual its more of a male type show.

Glee isnt for everyone but the singing can be good!

Doctor Who. It is so addicting!