Suggestions on Dubstep artists to put on Ipod?

I was recently introduced to dubstep when i took a trip to England. I would appreciate any suggestions on good dubstep artists.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • NOIR
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Anyone who put the answer SKRILLEX doesn't know jack about dubstep.

Try...

Liquid Dubstep - Blackmill

Vocal Dubstep - Kdrew, Krewella, Rogue, Adventure Club

Glitch Dubstep - Dotexe, Tristam

Liquid Vocal - Seven Lions

Dirty Dubstep - Pegboard Nerds

I'd recommend trying Kdrew first.

Source(s): Listened to dub - b4 it was cool.
  • 8 years ago

Knife Party: I recommend Bonfire, The Last Time, Centipede and Rage Valley to get started

Camo and Krooked: I recommend Metronomy, the look remix; Beezelbub, Far Away

Pretty Lights: I recommend High School Art Class, Hot Like Sauce, Finally Moving, and Wrong Platform

Skrillex: Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, What is Light Where is Laughter, Sick Bubblegum and Bangarang

Arion Dubstep, just youtube him, all of it is pretty great,

Feed Me I recommend One Click Headshot, Little Kitteh Steps, Pink Lady, and Grand theft Ecstasy. Dillion Francis (he's more house but awesome): I.D.G.A.F.O.S or Finale, the Dillion Francis remix, obviously.

Some other good electronica artists are Dada life and Duck Sauce. :) Happy hunting!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

i could advise Kill each and every physique by utilising Skrillex. i admire that music, reason I dislike maximum individuals. xD Or BOTDF, teenager Hearts, Romance on a Rocket deliver, The waiting Set, Metro Station, Muse, Breathe Carolina, Cheshyre's insanity stuff. (basically seek Cheshyre Medness in youtube or some thing)

• Josh
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Listen to liquid dubstep mixes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Pendulum are really good,

but i think skrillex are really popular?

• 8 years ago

You should try skrillex

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.