Hollyxo asked in HealthMental Health · 7 years ago

Bullying situtation? Please help?

I've been getting bullied by my brother for aslong as i can remember. I never dare to say a word, cause i know he will beat me up. At dinner table today my brother sat right next to me but i moved away cause i didn't want any drama. I told my mom that I've had enough of him bullying me, and making me feel like **** 24/7 but she said it was my fault, and that I treat him like ****. So when I stop treating him bad, she will make acount of his behaviour. I honestly don't do anything! All my friends have witnessed me say/do nothing but get bullied by him. They all agree with me, (trust me my friends are really outspoken). I really want it to stop. I want my brother to leave me alone, hes 16 and im 14. I'm a girl. My mom wont do anything about it. I hate them, i hate my family :'( Help me please? Do you think my mom is being a good parent?

He does hit me, he hits me in the face. I have bruises..

Favorite Answer

Bullies only go after "easy targets", you need to fight back, even if you get your butt kicked still fight as much as possible. Then it won't be "easy" for him anymore. If he knows that everytime he attempts to bully you , you will fight back then it no longer is appealing to the bully, he will turn to an easier target instead of you.

Be strong, and give him a dose of his own medicine. Always fight back, and never back down until the bully leaves you alone, or else they will continue to do it. If you have to pick up a stick or a bat because he is bigger than you, then do it... use a wooden spatula, a frying pan,a high-heel shoe if you have to, anything you can get your hands on to defend yourself. You want to send a message that no longer will his bullying be tolerated, you will defend yourself and inflict pain if he tries to bully you.

Also if he still does not stop bullying you after you stand up for yourself, then call the police. Take pictures of your bruises and have the police come to your house so you can file a police report. it is up to you if you want to press charges, but you can just file a report so that your brother will know that you mean business.

Source(s): I had an older sister who would always hit me, until finally one day i fought back. I did not like doing this to my sister, but i knew that i had to or else she would not stop, so one day i broke loose and wouldn't stop until SHE backed down. She was not expecting it, she was expecting me to just take it like i had in the past. But after i fought her back and wouldn't stop punching her, she then backed off and was begging me to quit hitting her. she has never attempted to hit me again to this day, and i have never hit her again since that day.

Ok I am a mother myself, I'm 26 and no that's not a good parent. My children are 6 & 7 and in the process of teaching my son (6) that hitting girls is wrong. I'm sorry it mom is not a good parent. It shouldn't matter if u r mean to him or not. Being he Is older he should not be touching you. Have you talked to a school counselor? You should if you haven't already. If you have and still no one is helping you. Screw it go father with authority

Call the police or 911 right now tell them a older man is hitting you and your mom would not do anything about it say them you need help. they should come right away and take you to a better place or to a rehab. i am so sorry all you need is just love.

• ?

A bully bullies because of inner pain. the remedy for that is a healthy dose of outer pain... you have to beat them up and stand up for yourself or they do not stop. You are a girl, and he is older... he wont be able to hit you back and if he does he'll be in deep doo doo.

well in the face goes too far if your not a wh o re that is tell him to hit you on your arm or schoulder but he is your brother and he is the 1 that will defend you when something wrong happens and you r dad ofcourse just stop diong mean to him

So..

Try following this online program http://www.goobypls.com/r/rd.asp?gid=563. It teaches how to win and dominate violent situations with simple moves and tecniques.

Have a nice day

punch them up