Studying in the United Kingdom?

I'm a New Zealander who's interested in studying in the UK (Queen Mary Uni London). I'm a UK citizen through descent (mum and dad both English). Am I able to enroll as a British student and am I eligible for a student loan in the UK or do I have to enroll as an international student.

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Although having a British passport will mean you won't need a visa, you will still be counted as an overseas student - you have to be legally resident in the UK for 3 years prior to the start of your course, so you won't be eligible got a UK student loan or fees

  • 8 years ago

    Got to oxford or so.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.