Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 8 years ago

Looking to buy a new computer for cheap?

I'm looking to buy a new computer that is better than my current one, but under around 1800 in price.

I usually buy from ncix.com, if there is a better site to go to please tell me.

This is my spec (cost of this rig after tax around 2100)

Intel Core i7 2600K Quad Core Unlocked Hyperthreading Processor LGA1155 3.4GHZ Sandy Bridge 8MB

Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 ATX LGA1155 P67 DDR3 2PCI-E16 2PCI-E1 2PCI SLI SATA3 USB3.0 Moth *IR-$40*

EVGA GeForce GTX 580 DS Superclocked Fermi 797MHZ 1536MB GDDR5 2XDVI Mini-HDMI PCI-E Video Card

Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9B Vengeance Blue 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1600 CL9-9-9-24 Dual Channel Memory Kit

Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H60 High Performance CPU Cooler System LGA1155 LGA1366 LGA1156 AM2 AM3

Antec Three Hundred Mini Tower Gaming Case 300 ATX 3X5.25 6X3.5INT No PS Front USB & Audio

Western Digital WD20EARS Caviar Green 2TB SATA2 3Gbps 64MB Cache 3.5IN Hard Drive OEM

OCZ Vertex 3 120GB 2.5IN SATA3 6Gbps Sandforce SF-2281 Solid State Disk Flash Drive SSD

Corsair TX750 V2 750W ATX 12V Single Rail 60A 24PIN ATX Power Supply Active PFC 80PLUS Bronze

LG GH24NS70 24X SATA Internal DVD Writer Burner DVDRW Optical Drive Black OEM

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Best site for custom PC by far is cyberpowerpc.com it has very cheap prices and greats deals .

Here's the best i would get for 1800 bucks :

-Case : Azza Genesis 9000 Full Tower Gaming Case w/ 2 x 230mm fans, 4x Easy Swap HDD, Dual Power Supply Support, & front USB 3.0 Port

-CPU: i7-3930k QuadCore

-MoBo:Intel DX79SR Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ Bluetooth+WiFi mo-dule, 7.1 HD Audio, Dual Intel GbLAN, 3 Gen3 PCIe X16, 2x PCIe X1 & 1 PCI (Extreme OC Certified)

-RAM : Corsair Vengeance 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory

-PSU:850 Watts - Thermaltake Toughpower Grand TPG-850M Gold Modular 80 Plus Power Supply

-GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 3GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card

-HDD: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD

-OPTICAL DRIVE : LG 12X Internal Blu-ray Drive & DVDRW, 3D Playback Combo Drive

Cooling : Cooler Master Seidon 120M Liquid Cooling System 120MM Radiator

P.S.:-The optical drive isn' THAT necessary , so you can use the money to upgrade something else .

- If you buy the pc in CYBERPOWERPC.COM you'll get a lot of freebies .

- Check the free games , free os , and free software like office and many other stuff .

Total : 1731 $ . You said you wanted the price around 1800 . so i left somethi9ng for the shipping .

Whether you'll buy this one or not , hope you'll enjoy your PC :)

Source(s): CYBERPOWERPC.COM
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I'm making good profit with penny stock. Check here http://trade-pennystock.checkhere.info/

Many new investors are lured to the appeal of a penny stock due to the low price and potential for rapid growth which may be as high as several hundred percent in a few days. Similarly, severe loss can occur and many penny stocks lose all of their value in the long term. Accordingly, the SEC warns that penny stocks are high risk investments and new investors should be aware of the risks involved but you can even make very big money. These risks include limited liquidity, lack of financial reporting, and fraud. A penny stock is a common stock that trades for less than $5 a share. While penny stocks generally are quoted over-the-counter, such as on the OTC Bulletin Board or in the Pink Sheets, they may also trade on securities exchanges, including foreign securities exchanges. In addition, penny stocks include the securities of certain private companies with no active trading market. Although a penny stock is said to be "thinly traded," share volumes traded daily can be in the hundreds of millions for a sub-penny stock. Legitimate information on penny stock companies can be difficult to find and a stock can be easily manipulated.

• 8 years ago

Ncix is good but This gaming rig is a year old Intel has changed Sandy with Ivy and nvidia changed 500 series with 600 Series Also Your motherboard isn't good for overclocking If you will as you have unlocked cpu , Gpu and watercooling try a motherboard with z in its name.

If you changed from old to new you can save money and buy lower Psu as 650 or 600

• 8 years ago

Well right off the bat..the mother board is "out of stock" and a bit old...its not a "overclock" board so the 2600"k" is not useable (no need for water cooling if your not overclocking)...besides it to is old...looks like the machine has been sitting on there shelf for a year or so and they want to get rid of it!

a 3570K in a good Z77 mother board with little higher video card (GTX 670) in a better case (HAF 922) will be a good gamer. especially if you build it your self and save the labor cost.you could build a nice rig for about $1500

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

With penny stocks you can make 30 percent or 40 percent profit in a few days. Learn here https://tr.im/t6HK8

The best strategy, if you do have experience type of return on a penny stock, is to sell the stock quickly.

Of course, it’s easier said than done. The natural thing to want when you see an increase in stock price is to hold the stock and hope for an even larger increase.

• 8 years ago

www.overstock.com is great and you can return it too!

Source(s): www.overstock,com
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.