Have you ever ditched a date?

I have! Yesterday

Met him on site .

I'm 22 he's 29

We are from London .

But decided first time we hung out to go shopping in Toronto . As soon as I got in car I wanted to back out I was like drowning in his cologne(bad cologne) ! And was not attracted .

He's got lots of money so bought a nice hotel down there!! It's my first time hanging with him so that made me uncomfortable so when we went to the mall ..

He went to bathroom I wanted to ditch him then but couldn't (had someone driving to pick me up hour away already) but I just couldn't do it he wanted to go to a nice place for dinner but I didn't want him spending more on me seeings I was ditching .. So just had a $2 wrap from mcds .. Then walked around for a bit I was stressing cuz I had my ride comig soon!!! So I was like I need to find a washroom .. So we found it he was waiting so I'm like don't u need to go ? So he's like light as well and went and I left!!!! Was so afraid he'd see me but I got away !!!!

Even after ditching him he still wants to hangout an completely understands!!!!!! Believe it or not it was hard for me to do but I was uncomfortable and felt like that was bet thing to do ... He still wants to hang with me an really likes me ......

He's shorter too!!!! I hate that!!

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell him the truth. if he understands you ditching him then he will understand you not liking him

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.