DANCING NAKED BOOK HELP!!!!!?

Hi so Im doing a write up on the book Dancing Naked by Shelley Hrdlitschka and Im struggling with one quick question....

Create a plot graph for the novel.Include the following components...

a.INTRODUCTION

b.RISING ACTION

c.CLIMAX

d.FALLING ACTION

e.DENOUMENT

WHAT IS A PLOT GRAPH AND WHAT R THE ANSWERS PLZZZ AND THANK U!!!!!!!!!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

First get a blank sheet of paper and draw a line like this> I label this line action then draw a line like this > _ under that line and label it time and mark 1in for ever ten pages or so.

Now how long did the into last pages, put a dot where it kinda stops, how actiony was it? draw a line from point 0 (the point at which your two lines meet) up to how actiony it was and stopping when it stopped on you pg line

then do the same for all other points except always starting from the last point that you stopped at it should make some sort of upside down U shape

anyway i told you how to draw it so, now you just have to read the book and do it! enjoy

• 3 years ago

Good, proper away your query reveals your possess bias so as to affect how you write the publication. You appear to make no big difference between pro dancers & the "hoochie" style that populate a membership on a weekend. Heck, one would even guess you equate 'dancer' with 'stripper'. Authentic dancers (everything from ballet to latest & trendy dancers) don't see their our bodies w/ the grasp usayou've gotten. Like an actor with their voice & their physical mannerisms, their physique is the dancer's instrument. One that cares in regards to the artwork of dance can also be more attractive of their strikes than Britney Spears average schtick of letting it all hang around (another time). I've had a informed dancer buddy of mine groove on the dance flooring & just captivate with the best way she controlled her physique. Was once she 'half of naked' & writhing on the floor? Nope! She simply knew methods to move. And wouldn't you recognize? Some 'smooooooth' man looking to score features with her went up & asked "hey, are you a stripper?" pleasant. Regularly, ladies need to have enjoyable & gown down when going out. The ladies I've recognized have had enough self-appreciate to draw with what they've worn, however not unnecessarily shown epidermis.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.