Differently styled girl names starting with an a?
I'm looking for 5 girl names starting with a that are differently styled, but also sound nice together. I want them all to be interesting, but not weirdly so.
Can you think of some names starting with a that fit into these categories?
1. Softer, more old fashionedI
2. Funky and kind of spunky (didn't mean for that to rhyme)
3. Nature related
4. Old fashioned chic - like Audrey
5. Greek/roman or other mythologies related
Can you please put at least one in each category? But please try and put more for more options. Please say which category the names are for.
- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
Adelina, Alice, Althea, Amalia, Annabella, Arabella, Aurelia, Aurora, Anastasia
Aisling, Adara, Amaris, Alessia, Angelina
Azalea, Autumn, Amber, Adair, Auburn, Azure, Aspen
Audrey, Adele, Aubrey, Aubrielle, Alba, Allegra, Ariana, Ada, Amberly, Ariane, Angelique, Andrea
Athena, Aria, Ara, Adonia, Alexandria, Alena, Agneta, Agatha, Alyssa, Aphrodite, Astrid, Andromeda, Ambrosine
- HeatherLv 77 years ago
- 7 years ago
Soft and old fashioned: Amy Anna Annie
Funky and spunky: Azlyn Anya Ava
Natural: Acacia Aspen Azalea
Old fashioned and chic: Ayesha Ailsie Angelina
Mythical: Adonia Aurora Aphrodite
- alloteyLv 44 years ago
1. Softer, more historical fashionedI Aurora Arraabella Antoinette Andrea Alison Ava Alice Adelaide Amelia Angelica 2. Funky and sort of spunky (didn't mean for that to rhyme) Arrow Alina Alanah Azura Annika Ainslee 3. Nature related Aurora (manner daybreak) Autumn Amber 4. Historic common chic - like Audrey Annabel Annabeth Audrina Anne 5. Greek/roman or other mythologies associated Andromeda Antigone Arriadni Artemis Athena Aphrodite 6. Location names Aisha Africa
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous7 years ago
Anastasia, Anna, Ann, Annie, Anabel, Analiese, Annabeth, Annemarie, Annamarie, Annamaria, Annabella, Arabelle, Arabella, Ariana, Arianne, Adrienne, Adriana, Adele, Adela, Adelaide, Addie, Addison, Alice, Allison, Alicia, Annette, Anita, Anais, Aude, Audra, Audrey, Aubrey, Aubriella, Audrina, Anya, Ayla, Abba, Alla, Ada, Alba, Alma, Amalie, Amora, Azura, Azaelea, Anemone, Aryn, Astrid, Aster, Acorn, Avon, Ava, Avalyn, Avalon, Ave, Aven, Avrielle, Avriella, Aubrielle, Augusta, Augustina, August, Augustine, Attica, Adeline, Abalone, Ashley, Ashlyn, Avery, April, Afton, Aura, Auralee, Aurora, Aria, Allegra, Alexandra, Alexa, Alexis, Alexandria, Allesandra, Alyssa, Alaine, Alaina, Alondra, Alana, Awanda, Agnes, Ag, Aggie, Agatha, Aphrodite, Apollonia, Apolloline, Apollolina, Apple, Athena, Artemis, Artura, Annuciation, Ainsley, Aileen, Atla, Alaska, Akeena, Aquina, Aquanette, Aquanetta, Amanda, Amelia, Amy, Anon, Anise, Apron, Arista, Axelle, Axella, Alliyah, Aysandra,
That's all the A names I could think of. Good luck
These would be my picks
- AngelaLv 57 years ago
1. Alicia, Adelaide, Adeline, Adah, Alice, Amelia, Aliena, Ariella
2. Alix, Aaliyah, Artie
3. Aster, Azalea, Autumn, Acacia
4. Ava, Aubrielle, Adrienne, Arabella, Alba
5. Aurora, Andromeda, Ariadne, Athena, Artemis, Aphrodite, Antigone
- .Lv 47 years ago
1. Softer, more old fashioned - Abigail, Ada, Amalia
2. Funky and kind of spunky - Astrid, Agnes, Anouk, Axelle
3. Nature related - Acacia, Azure
4. Old fashioned chic - Adele, Alice, Amelia
5. Greek/roman or other mythologies related - Antigone, Apollonia
- 7 years ago
1. Agatha or Amélie are quite old-fashioned and soft. I imagine women from the 1880's-1920's
2. Alex, Alexis or Alexxa. Anything with the letter X will usually be kind of trendy.
3. Amethyst comes to mind instantly. Aurora, Aspen, April, Autumn. There's a lot of choice with nature names because... there's so much nature in the world!
4. Honestly Audrey is the only thing that comes to mind but you already wrote that.
5. Athena! One of my FAVOURITE names of all time.
- Anonymous7 years ago
1. Aubyn, Alice, Anna
2. Arianna, Alexia, Aurora
5. Amelia, Audrey, Amelie, Andrea
6. Athena, Anastasia
- ThatGirl1989Lv 57 years ago
1) Ashleigh, Audrey, Adelaide, Adeline, Annabella
2) Adrielle, Atrina, Alexa, Ariel, Andrea
3) Aspen, Ainsley, Amber, Autumn, Ava
4) Adrianna, Alessandra, Armani, Adele, Annalisa
5) Athena, Alexandra, Aphrodite, Ariadne, Aurora
Each number and list of names is coordinated with your list up top. My top five together would be Adeline, Alexa, Autumn, Annalisa, and Ariadne.