How to disable someones internet access?

My brother always disables my internet connection when ever he wants to and my laptop and my iphone wont be able to connect to our wireless internet and is rejected when i try to connect again. We use to have bell as our internet company and i know he would go on http://192.168.2.1 and disable my internet from there (i dont know how he did it). But not we switched to CIKtel internet and he is still able to disconnect my internet. I would please like to know how he does this and how i can get my connection back when he disables it

(please explain step by step)

Best Answer

physically connect to the router with an ethernet cable.

1. Start > Run > cmd

2. Type in "ipconfig" without quotations and hit enter

3. Look for the Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection.

4. Write down the default gateway should be an ipv4 address eg. 10.1.1.1

Type that address into your browser address bar.

Will bring up a simple interface for changing some settings on your router, where you will be able to enable wireless, set passwords, filter MAC addresses etc.

If you need a password to access it just check for the default password for that model, if that doesn't work your brother would have changed the password most likely. you can get around this with a hard reset, there should be a tiny button somewhere on your router which you'll need to hold in for a few seconds.

You can look up your router model for more specific instructions from there.

I can only assume your brother is disabling your wireless because you are downloading/streaming silly amounts of data and hogging all the bandwidth. :)

Tie him to the ceiling fan with a few USB cables. Watch in enjoyment while surfing the internet.

answer is your mothers and fathers... usually that internet protection is put on your computing gadget basically so in case you regulate computing gadget you'd be basically wonderful. also FYI, they could have key logger put in on your computing gadget to computer screen what are you typing and what pages you're vacationing...