Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Bazinga asked in TravelAsia PacificJapan · 8 years ago

Anyone know any good Korean or Japanese highschool dramas?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I love Japanese dramas and movies !! I'm gonna list them out for you !

Dramas :

-Nobuta Wo Produce

It's about two famous guy in the school tries to change the gloomy , lonely girl into a famous girl . This story is hilarious but in the same time it teaches about life !

-ROOKIES (it also got a movie but the movie is the final of the drama)

It's about a new teacher in the school tries to reform the baseball club , but apparently all the members that still in the baseball club is a group of delinquent . This story is comedy and sporty too , it teaches about baseball a bit :D

-Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (2007 version is much better than 2011 , that's what most of people said)

It's about a girl who disguise herself as a boy to enter a famous all boy school to help her crush to do high jump again . Famous story , got comedy and romance !

-Hana Yori Dango (there are 2 series and 1 movie , the movie is the final of the story)

It's about a poor girl joins an elite high school and accidentally fight with the 4 most powerful and rich guys in the school who known as F4 . This story genre is romance and also comedy !

-Koizora (got a movie too but different actor and same story but shorter)

It's about a normal , typical high school girl who never been in a relationship fell in love with the famous , rebellion , blondie hot guy in her school . This story is super sad , no joke , its a sad romance story :'(

-Akai Ito (also have in movie and same actors just in the movie , the story is a bit shorter)

It's about a high school girl fell in love with a her classmate that apparently share a same birthdate with her (they were born on 29 of February , once in a 4 years birthday!!) . This story is great , nice story line , kinda sad a bit but it's great , romance story !

-Kimi ni Todoke (there is a movie too for this)

It's about a girl name Sadako (her real name in the drama was Sawako but people call her Sadako) because of her appearances and attitude like the ghost Sadako . She fell in love with a famous , nice guy in her class and apparently that guy also likes her too ! This story is funny and yeah , romance !

I don't watch lots of Japanese drama since I don't have lots of time but here is other Japanese dramas that people said it's a great Japanese dramas :

-Gokusen (its in 3 different series)

-Samurai High School

-1 Litre of Tears

-Ouran High School Host Club

-Tumbling

Source(s): I love Japanese dramas , movies and idols !
  • ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Korean Dramas- Dream High1&2, Shut Up Flower Boy Band, Boys over Flowers, Reply 1997(although it's like going back and forth between the past''highschool'' and present''adults''), School 2013... these are the ones i can think of for now ^^

• DH
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Korean:

School 2013

Boys Over Flowers

Shut Up Flower Boy Band

Dream High 1 & 2

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Japanese High School Drama Movies

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

boys over flowers, omgg I really really think you will love it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.