I am buying 2006 dodge charger. How much would it cost to keep the charger running for a month?

Dodge 2006 3.5 V6.

• Jeremy
    Favorite Answer

I own a Chrysler 300 Touring, it has the same engine has the 06 Charger with slightly more displacement, I have USAA and a clean driving record, and I drive about 60-70 miles daily, I spend around 200-250 a month in gas, and 100 a month for full coverage insurance, depending on your age, driving record, and driving habit, it could be the same, less, or substantially more, if you are young, like most people I see asking about Chargers, go with a beater until you can buy the car, full price, with cash, that's a good indicator if you can afford a car or not.

be more specific. if your young that thing is gonna rip u off on insurance. 20 dollars for oil changes. gas atleast 400 dollars a month if u fill up and drive alot anf the list goes on and on and on