anyone know anime like SAO(Sword Art Online)?

I've watched Sword Art Online, this anime made ​​me laugh and cry, I want to ask, does anyone know a similar anime Sword Art Online, which is a type of Sword Art Online, which uses swords, shields, use leveling mode, no archer, no mage, romantic and adventure genre, anyone know?

I really like anime that crate Sword Art Online, is very interesting to watch, but in Sword Art Online I just liked the episode 1-15 and 23, 24.

very difficult to find Sword Art Online anime like.

I don't know any anime but I know a manga. The title is "1/2 Prince"

Just search it on mangafox.

------------------------EDIT--------------

By the way, it has romance, and also it's a bit(?) of a gender bender. And Prince is just hot!

---------------------------------------------

There are archers, mages, etc though. Personally, I don't think there would be another anime almost similar to SAO. That doesn't make it unique, though (no offense). If there were, then it will just be the same thing. However, there are a lot of anime/manga with the same genre. Or concept, like Accel World and Mirai Nikki.

Hunter x Hunter (The ova 2 to 3) You can find it on youtube

It is because they get stuck into a game into and again if they die in the game they die in real life.

Edit

Hunter x hunter doesn't have any romance.

Also:

Accel World (By the same person).

Guilty Crown

Chrome Shelled Regios

If it gotta has leveling mode and be in game world, then i don't think there is any more anime of like that. SAO is one of a kind. There are some anime that are in game world, but they don't have romance.

Accel World

I believe I read it is made by the same people...I watched it thought it wasnt bad and it led me to SAO

you mean to say that you're looking for anime that are just as terrible?

then i would definitely recommend you guilty crown!

try log horizon