Is it strange for me to be this way?

I am 20 years old, an engineering student and have a group of male friends that I sometimes go to parties with. I like parties, because they can be a great place for people to meet and share ideas. Just a week ago I went to a late night "club" party with my friends and once I entered, my friend named "Mike" introduced me to a female in the interior of the "club". This female looked at me and said "You're really cute, want to go somewhere else?" I replied with great curiosity "Why?" She answered with "Because you are sexy!" with a laugh. I again said "Why?" A look of mild irritation assembled itself across her face. "Hmmm. I don't know, maybe because you are dressed well, in good shape, and have a handsome face." I said "Why?" Then she proceeded to roll her eyes , possibly implying sarcasm? Then she simply walked away. I don't know what to make of this bizarre encounter. I know my friends very often affiliate themselves with these so-called "females", often to do things that I perceive to be quite counter-productive, what am I missing here?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • sa
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are missing nothing and you not regret !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.