Making a Survival Horror Game Questions!!!?

I'm sorry for Re-posting, I forgot to add couple questions. My team consisting of 4 People are working on a Survival Horror Game for PC (Only). We want some of these Questions Answered. We already go Concept Art and Design, and The Storyline (we are willing to change it). 1. First Person View or Third... show more I'm sorry for Re-posting, I forgot to add couple questions.

My team consisting of 4 People are working on a Survival Horror Game for PC (Only). We want some of these Questions Answered. We already go Concept Art and Design, and The Storyline (we are willing to change it).

1. First Person View or Third Person View? Want it to be Amnesia where you can only see Hands or like DayZ where you see full body or both?

2. Where should the setting be? Are original one was in abandoned asylum. We are willing to Change if another is suggested (that is a scary setting).

3. Do you want to get to know the main character?

4. Do you want weapons or leave it as Amnesia style?

5. Do you want to be alone or on a Al controlled Group?

6. 4 Player Co-Op or None?

7. Do you want a scripted Story like follow a path or free roam like in the setting? Free roam by find this place without a going one way?

Thanks