Advice on science degrees.?

I took a year off school and I'm finally getting myself together and trying to go to school. The only thing is I am terrified because I don't know what to take! I really like sciences, and I want to go into something regarding that. The only problem is my strongest subject is biology, and chemistry... But I'm not the strongest in math. A lot of the best degrees to get are into engineering, and I don't know if I'd be able to do something regarding engineering. I'd like to do environmental engineering, or chemical engineering but I feel like I will get swamped by the math. I don't know what other science choices I can go into. I don't want to get a degree only in biology or something because I know that won't get me very far. I want a degree that will get me a good job, and I'm stressing over it. If anyone has any advice on what I should go into, or what I should start with that'd be awesome!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best Answer

if you are very good in biology and chemistry, you can choose biotechnology studies for your career which is a very good option and also has a lot of scope

• 7 years ago

>>>>>>>>>>>

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.