Anonymous

Why do white people always play Asian roles (I'm white btw)?

I just think hollywood is run by idiots.

iron man 3

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

hollywood sucks

Favorite Answer

Hollywood wants to use bankable stars, and most bankable stars are white. Sucks, because they'll never get their "bankable" Asian stars, if they never hire Asian actors as lead roles.

I think it's unfair, but I doubt Hollywood will change anytime soon.. Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Lucy Liu will probably remain the only really famous Asians in America for a while.

I know even some movies made by asian directors

btw iron man 3 actually alright because the main villian is an asian descent actor and the comic villain also a half asian

Hollywood always wants a white guy to be in the leading role. They don't care what race a main girl is, but for them it has to be a white guy.

I think it's supposed to be representative of the main audience or of the executives.

Dragonball Evolution or whatever it was called is another one; but it sucked anyway.

Are you talking about Hollywood?

70% of Americans are white.

So movies made BY white people, FOR white people, ABOUT white people, have lots of white people in them?

And you have a problem with this?

This is a classic example of political correctness leading to a sense of entitlement amongs minorities.

I suppose all the white actors living in Hollywood should all just go kill themselves so that Asians can have a chance?

Or should all the Chinese actors in china kill themselves so that kungFu movies can star westerners?

You are taking offence to nothing.

You are the racist.

most of those movies where made by white guys.

And il'v seen Asian movies and the actors surpass most of american actors movies.

I saw the devil, IP man, the men from nowhere

• Most Asain roles are played by Asians.

Source(s): Please site your source.
  • Llama

White supremacy

lol kristin kreuk is half asian so i guess that's a consolation prize.

the worst movie u are implying is dragon ball, although i liked how real life piccolo looks lol

hollywood doesn't suck, compare their movies to other countries preferably asian movies, the way asian movies are written is very poor.