HELP! Get rid of bad acne overnight?!!?

I washed my face with a tea tree oil cleanser and used a buffer to get the dead skin off of my face. I then used a scrub, and left it on for a few minutes, then after I took it off I steamed my face and put proactive face wash on it, then the toner, and the moisturizer. Do you think my acne will be gone by the morning? If not, will there be an improvement ? What are some other quick things I can to to help get rid of my acne overnight?

Favorite Answer

Acne won't go overnight. Period.

Keep washing your face, using scrubs, etc. and results will show up within the first week.

Depending on the products you're using, you might notice a difference the next day. But nothing will remove acne overnight except burning your face off, which isn't all too pleasant.

Source(s): My acne

Some natural tips to remove acne.

• Aloe Vera juice applied twice a day can greatly help in healing of the scars of the acne. Aloe Vera juice can be found at most health stores.

• Cucumber is one of the easiest and refreshing treatments used for the treatment of acne and to refresh up the skin. It makes our skin feel looking young. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the affected area. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off.

• Paste of sandalwood (chandan) powder with black gram (masoor) dal can be used on facial skin to treat the acne. Keep it overnight and wash it with cold water the next day.

• haag

Right now my epidermis is flawlessly clear, for the first time in 3 years. It is been about 9 weeks and all my zits is gone. It is this type of pleasant feeling to wake up with clear epidermis. Holistic pimples treatment advisor?

If you actually want to put in the past the issue with the acne and at the same time adjust all the bad routines on your existence

No it won't and there are no quick ways. You may need medical intervention.